Paranoia


I'm not really sure if this happens to any one of you normal people out there, but at times I feel that I suffer from paranoia. Everytime I google up a disease randomly (for educational purposes of course) the symptoms seem to always relate back to me. Like ADD for example, I think I spent two years of my life believing I had that disorder, and insomnia, I still insist I have insomnia no matter what any one tells me. Sometimes when my family and I move to a new house, I make sure my room is away from the stairs just incase a bunch of robbers decide to attack my poor family, I make sure I'm not the first to die. Once I hear the screams of my innocent siblings it'll give me a chance to escape along with my other family members that are closest to my room. Sadly I always seem to sacrifice my brother first.....


In class I make sure to always sit in the middle close to the window, but never in the front or the back. Just incase a serial killer on the run decides to enter the classroom, I wouldnt be an easy target.....I can name more but to maintain my reputation as a sane person I say no more



thinking weird....imaan49

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

boy...arent you paranoid

Mina said...

Lol Iman girl your too much, I thought i was bad hehe.

Don't worry too much its probably the shaydan playing mind games read some Qu'ran on yourself before you sleep.

And before leaving the house. Inshallah you should be fine....

The antidote said...

samira: paranoid you say...I think not

Mina:looool minaa your back hows everything hope your doing well...i should try that sometime, those thoughts are like second nature to me

Mina said...

Lol Imaan i didnt go no were...it was u who was MIA for a while remember lol.
Alhamdulilah im alright, how r u...hows skool and the family hope all is well:)

Anonymous said...

Wowoow girlfriend. you really paranoid word!!!

Until the Lion Learns to Speak said...

lool this is funny...dont worry you're not alone...I'm always checking the locks in my house like 5 times before I go to bed, making sure all the windows are locked(even my balcony...like whose going to scale a building and come through ur balcony)...aparently this cadan guy did in London,On who raped all these women...the police were liek how the f did he get in....but yeah it pays to be paranoid....better safe than dead....the one thing that cracks me up big time is how u seem to be sacrificing ur brother all the time....even though my brother is the biggest thorn on my side, I would like to believe I would try to save his annoying ass but thats just in theory...lool I love ur work iman49(mashallah)...wish I could kidnapp you and ur work....it would definitely be entertaining as hell

The antidote said...

anony-lol im guilty of being paranoid

maryam-i dontkno y i didnt c this comment before, sorry for the late reply but yea, lol my brother has got to go...he's a good brother but i had to sacrifice one person, an he knows it too

A.Parkar said...

looooool.. sorry. i laugh at ur misery .. hehehee

The antidote said...

loool abeeer, i didnt know you had a blog