REDSKIN




Can’t live with it , and most certainly cannot live without it.... His name is Redskin, no he's not native american if you wondering(holding my hands behind my back, swaying oh so gently back and forth while i kick sand) Yes he makes me feel connected, always and forever...We have this love hate relationship you see, come to think of it it’s really hard to explain. Before I actually met him, people would rant and rave about him. You see when i first met Redskin, it was solely because my friends told me he was great, so i thought what the hell, i will give him a test run.. I'm not a sucker to peer pressure I’m an individual i follow no one (except about 47 on twitter, a few who refuse to follow me back...tear drops). In any case when we first met it was love at first sight. Anywhere I went Redskin was not far away. But as time went on I started to realize a dependency I was forming on Redskin.. In the morning when I woke, in the washroom while I did a number 2 (come on don’t pretend like you don’t take your phone with you) while reading people’s recent tweets, and even beside me as I go to sleep…… I started to notice that I was losing my real life, and replacing it with a Redskin life. Don’t get me wrong, I do appreciate all the luxuries that come with you Redskin, but I I think that you’re a bit too intrusive.. I miss being alone, and unreachable at times….. This constant I know what you did …the last two minutes isn’t going to work anymore.

Ok on a more serious note though. What is up with blackberry messenger? The new update makes life a living hell.. Have you ever tried deleting someone, it’s a pain in the arse i tell you. You don’t get removed off their list instead, you stay on their list, and if they try msging u they get an option to revinvite you. Dont renivite me,,, I just deleted you, have some pride and move on. Say goodbye to slick getaway deletes, where you think the person wouldn’t notice your absence. More importantly for those who don’t have a berry this might sound like a bunch of gibberish but I have to get this out there. With the blackberry message, unlike msn, when you send a msg, the person will know when you read the msg… you can Forget about ignoring the person…………“why you reading my msgs and not responding, I dun know you already read my shit…. “ Im sure we are all tired of hearing that… JUST LEAVE ME ALONE….. I HATE YOU REDSKIN,,,,BUT OH HOW I LOVE YOU..
Reality

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahahahah ok so i can totally relate to your whole blog..i'm notorious for wanting my space randomly and this new bbm makes it so hard for me to just disappear...i mean sometimes you just get tired of ppl on your bbm and you want to delete them without hurtin their feelings...welll FU BLACKBERRY for making these new spy bots in the upgrade...and FU again for indirectly forcing/controlling when we are able to respond to ppl...I DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW I RECIEVED YOUR MESSAGE UNTIL IM READY TO RECIEVE YOUR MESSAGE lol with love Hando#1.

Cavs Nation said...

LMAO this went from a nice deep poem to a random rant about a blackberry

Unknown said...

Very nice post got me hooked. I totaly agree with ya about the blackberry messenger well said. What i want to know is what ever happened to good old text messenges.

q said...

I still don't get who/what redskin is and it/they tie into this.

Why am I the only confused one? :(

Cavs Nation said...

Pucca, "REDSKIN" is me. Yes we do have a love/hate relationship...but as a superstar my life is complicated.

The antidote said...

Idil...I'm sure you'd sign yourself in as invisible if you could...Your a creeper on the low eh!..lool

Smiley, you know how i feel about my poetry gotta get it in somewhere...

Ahmed, glad you liked it... Text msg cost to much money

Pucca...Redskin is my blackberry.lol its red..