The Hollywood Life

It sucks to say that I do not have a life like the hills, and I’m glad because my typical day (if I were on a reality show) would involve most of my time doing nothing but a) in front of the computer, b) in front of the fridge, c) watching TV, and d) talking on the phone. That’s my Hollywood life people, nothing but penniless relaxation, I don’t get room service but if I yell loud enough I can get my youngest sister to bring my food to my room (bribes are included). I have an abundant supply of bananas, rice, hilib, an basto. I don’t strut around in fancy lounges; I strut around covered in jewels with the finest Diracs, in the finest halls in Toronto with nothing but the finest people. Yup that’s the life, the Somali life is the Hollywood life.

p.s gotta get some white fudge brownies for someone

imaan49

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lool I can tell your really bored

The antidote said...

shut up samira no I'm not, I know your aching to do what I'm I'm doing right now...imaan49

Anonymous said...

so what are you doing then

The antidote said...

Nunya

Lonesome Dreamer said...

Assalamu Alaikum,

I'm wondering if you could blog about your nursing journey --- what year in school you are and some of the experiences you have had. I'm soooo glad to meet another Somali nurse-in-training :)

The antidote said...

inshallah, thats not a problem, i'll write about it the next time i'm on

Anonymous said...

Well, Well !! Arent we all glad that we dont have a Hollywood Life ??
Talking about me, I AM ... :-)

So, you live in Toronto, and you are a Somali Huh ?? Sounds cool. I would wanna know more about you sweety, If you dont mind ... :-)

Maryam

Anonymous said...

ahahah isn't this lifestyle the best?

The antidote said...

infoguide: there are more than one authors on this blog, we go by the names of imaan49(me), reality101, serenity, and light of the night walker (dont ask). We're all somali's living in toronto canada, lool i dont know what else to say, we just enjoy blogging and you would probably know our attitudes from the way we write, an our cheesy sarcasm.

idil: an who says the hills have the best lifestyle, we were born with high class status printed on our fourheads