Bollywood Fantasies


Well serendipity was on the other day, an I couldn’t help but torment my soul to watch it yet again. It makes me devastated when I watch these types of movies. Its my reason to shed just a few tears, but despite the pain it causes it is pretty tempting. These chick flicks do us females no good, it just makes you list all your insecurities in the back of your mind, an wonder “why don’t I have that Corey and Topanga type love?”. I don’t know the answer to that question, and of course movie writers knowing the majority of the audience are females purposely script the movie to make the guy get the girl. Can someone please script my story!!!, well the movie finally ended with them being together (obviously), an even after watching it SEVERAL times, I watch it as though I have never watched it before. Still shedding my tears as if the predictable story line is oblivious to me….

Imaan49

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I havent seen this movie, Havent heard it ever actually. But now I have, let me trouble my Husband to download it for me ... :-)

I know what you say, Happens to me whenever i see many of such Hindi movies like DDLJ, KKHH, KANK to name some .. :-)

Maryam

The antidote said...

loooooool, woohooo i got another bollywood fan, devdas was one of those movies, big tear jerker right there

Anonymous said...

Hey this is seriously a problem!!! These romantic comedies make you believe a make-believe world which does not exist in realities! :(

Anonymous said...

Devdas ... !!!
I loved it too, but my Husband finds it too depressing, and doesnt lt me watch it often ... :-(

Maryam

The antidote said...

nova: were such hopeless romantics, even the toughest of us, regardless of the distress it may put us in, you must admit they are pretty tempting

maryam: the thing with devdas is that they had to kill sharukh in the end WHYYYY!!!!