RED THING


Have you ever got a pimple on your face and even though it’s relatively small it’s the only thing you can notice on your own face. This morning I woke up and lo and behold this red thing was looking right at me. It changes your whole persona, u start trying to cover it when people are looking at you. I mean ZITS are so annoying arrrrg. The funny part is most of the time you’re the only person who really even notices it in the first place. I was offered lunch today and this friend kept looking at me; boy oh boy did it make me feel uncomfortable. Generally speaking I hate people looking at me and it’s even worse when you have this red thing popping out at you. This leads me to my next topic what is beauty?


REALITY101

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol!!! What a picture that really is ... !!! ;-)

Maryam

Anonymous said...

seriously that is soo gross

bittersweet007 said...

loool the picture stil amazes me.

Bitter marzipan said...

I liked hwo you described it...
I mean it's like one day you wake up realizing a bad habit that you have or some flaw,then you try to hide with a concealer maybe :)
then,somehow it prevents you from bonding with people as you should fearing that they might notice they might know that you are a humen being who has flaws!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's really gross!

That's true. I can't leave a story unfinished. I'll try to get it done ASAP. In the meantime, I have a new post...

Anonymous said...

:) thats funny but sooooooo true, where on earth did u manage to find tht pic? hehe.

Anonymous said...

lol I do know how you feel , erg when that happens to me it so erg ! it always happens a few days before my periods are coming , so that is how I know . You can reduce it by steaming your face , drink plenty of water and srub your face it should go on sweetie .

The antidote said...

looool don't mind the pic it was pretty graphic i know...

hasan: i do remember going on your site a few times I thought it was done for, and i really don't remember the web address so if you can kindly post the url that would be great